Wednesday, November 07, 2007

White Party

It's on ... Sanker released the line-up, and it absolutely works for me. The DJ line-up is awesome - Manny Lehman and Abel remain the Kings in my book. Drew already has his tickets, his friends John & Neil are going, and I'm feeling like a little kid already & I need to start working on my costumes. Or, barring that - since I'll be flat broke after Egypt and this - working on my body so I won't need a costume.

Thursday April 17, 2008

Welcome Party - Josh Peace - Oasis - 9pm to 3am

Friday April 18, 2008


Boxers or Briefs Underwear Party - Joe King - Wyndham - 9pm to 4am

Saturday April 19, 2008


Boogie Wonderland - Rosabel - Convention Center - 9pm to 5am
Climax - Alexander - Oasis - 4am to 9am

Sunday April 20, 2008


Extreme T-Dance - Manny Lehman - White Party Park - 3pm to 9pm
Closing Party - Tony Moran & Brett Henrichsen - Wyndham - 9pm to 6am

No comments: