Thursday, March 23, 2006

Random posts

I want to like her, I really do. I try. But she seems to be trying to out right-wing the right wing these days. It's not enough to be pro-war. Now she's quoting the bible in her speeches. This was in CNN this morning:

Meanwhile, at a news conference in her home state, Sen. Hillary Rodham Clinton (D-New York) referenced the Bible in condemning the immigration bill approved by the House last year.

"It is certainly not in keeping with my understanding of the Scriptures, because this bill would literally criminalize the Good Samaritan and probably even Jesus himself," said Clinton, who is also weighing a bid for president.

Enough already. She can do her best country parson imitation & it won't convince middle American. It's as fake as Bush's Texas cowboy imitation.

So far Senator Feingold is my man.






No comments: