Tuesday, November 07, 2006

Santorum out, Democrats take House, and ...

I'm feeling a little bit better about America at the moment. I had to turn to the BBC for good coverage - the top US News on Google was Kirstie Alley's Bikini Bod Heading from Oprah to Ads.

I said a little bit better about America. Un poco. More states have passed gay-hating amendments to their constitutions. And I know that part of the Democrat's success comes from the Republican heartland being so shocked and disheartened to learn that they have queers in their ranks too. I shared a beer with Jeff M last night, who shot down every single reason I had for not packing up and heading to Europe. And I mean every last one.

I'll be glued to the news for the rest of the night. We don't need election day off. We need the day-after off so that certain addicts can catch up their sleep.

No comments: